Credit Application Form Clauses - Consumer Credit
Important Notice To Applicant For Credit (Section 18(E)(1) Privacy Act 1988)
Notice of disclosure of your credit information to a credit reporting agency. (Privacy Act 1988)
Easy Payment Options may give information about you to a credit reporting agency, for the following purposes:
- to obtain a consumer credit report about you, and/or
- to allow the credit reporting agency to create or maintain a credit
information file containing information about you.
The information is limited to:
- Identity particulars - your name, sex, address (and the previous two addresses) date of birth, name of employer, and drivers license number.
- your application for credit or commercial credit - the fact that you have applied for credit and the amount.
- The fact that Easy Payment Options is a current credit provider to you.
- loan repayments which are overdue by more than 60 days, and for which debt collection action has started.
- advice that your loan repayments are no longer overdue in respect of any default that has been listed.
- information that, in the opinion of Easy Payment Options you have committed a serious credit infringement (that is, fraudulently or shown an intention not to comply with your credit obligations).
- dishonoured cheques - cheques drawn by you for $100 or more which have been dishonoured more than once.
- that credit provided to you by Easy Payment Options has been paid or otherwise discharged.
Period to which this understanding applies
This information may be given before, during or after the provision of credit to you.
Statement By Applicant For Credit
- Giving information to a Credit Reporting Agency (Section 18E(8)(c) Privacy Act 1988)
Easy Payment Options has informed me that it may give certain personal information about me to a credit reporting agency.
- Access to Commercial Credit Information (Section 18L(4) Privacy Act 1988)
I agree that Easy Payment Options may obtain information about me/us from a business which provides information about the commercial credit worthiness of persons for the purpose of assessing my/our application for consumer credit.
Credit Application Form Clauses - Consumer Credit Page 2 of 2
- Access to Consumer Credit Information (Section 18K(1)(b), Privacy Act 1988)
I agree that Easy Payment Options may obtain a consumer credit report containing information about me from a credit reporting agency for the purpose of assessing my/our application for commercial credit.
- Exchange of Credit Worthiness Information (Section 18N, Privacy Act 1988)
I agree that Easy Payment Options may exchange information with those credit providers named in this application or named in a consumer credit report issued by a credit reporting agency for the following purposes:
I understand that the information exchanged can include anything about my/our credit worthiness, credit standing, credit history or credit capacity that credit providers are allowed to exchange under the Privacy Act.
- to assess an application by me/us for credit
- to notify other credit providers of a default by me/us
- to exchange information with other credit providers as to the status of this loan where I am in default with other credit providers
- to assess my/our credit worthiness.
- Agreement to a credit provider being given a consumer credit report by a credit reporting agency to assess a guarantor (Section 18K 1(c) Privacy Act 1988)
I agree the Easy Payment Options may obtain from a credit reporting agency a consumer credit report containing information about me/us for the purpose of assessing whether to accept me/us as a guarantor for credit applied for by, or provided to, the borrower [named in agreement]. I agree that this agreement commences from the date of this agreement and continues until the credit covered by the borrower application ceases.
- Agreement to a credit provider disclosing a report including a consumer credit report to potential or existing guarantor (Section 18K (1) Privacy Act 1988)
I agree that Easy Payment Options may give to a person who is currently a guarantor, or whom I indicated is considering becoming a guarantor, a credit report containing information about me/us for the purpose of [name of prospective guarantor] deciding whether to act as a guarantor, or to keep [name of existing guarantor] informed about the guarantee. I understand that the information disclosed can include anything about my/our credit worthiness, credit standing, credit history or credit capacity that credit providers are allowed to disclose under the Privacy Act, and includes a credit report.
I hereby declare:
- that the above information is true and correct
- that I am over the age of 18 years
I hereby authorise CTR Rentals Ltd to perform a credit check on me.
Signed: dfv dfvsdv